Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hump Day!

Good Morning! 

Mood: Cheerful

Music listening to: Let's Here It For My Man by Denise Williams

    Hump Day is here! I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, so she may not be springing to life early this morning. Any plans for today?

   I just finished my workout on the treadmill and I there is Elise heading out for a walk. My workout has got me feeling good and hungry right now.

   The coffee is good this morning. We are going to go out for breakfast with Bobby this morning. We will visit "Gus Balones" on the east side of Tucson.They serve up some good breakfast and I am all set to dig in.

   Bobby will be caring for Chris while we are away on our stay-cation. It is a nice 72 degrees right now but you know that is going to change. We have another chance of more rain today and that is a plus.

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Hump Day and stay safe.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, wake up.

Jane and John, take it slow and easy.

Herman, we will give you a call when we check into the Residence Inn.

Monna, how are you?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Shoo and Stu,have a great day.

Sara, things are good here, thanks. We need more rain too! How is Jesse #2?

Shirlene, how are you?


2 comments:

Loraine said...

I've been VERY awake. I left on my bike for MidValley about 8:15 a.m. and ran into some good rain showers. Thank goodness there are hair dryers in the locker room. My hair and clothes needed some dry, warm air!

Jessie said...

Loraine, you should have just skinny bikes without any clothes and you would have been go to go.
Jessie

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...