Friday, August 17, 2012

TGIF!!


Good Morning!  

Mood: Relaxed

Music listening to: I Want To Be Your Everything by the Bee-Gees

      TGIF!! Oh Yeah! I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning so it will be awhile before her feet hit the floor. Any plans for today?

      Hey, we got rained on overnight and we did not hear a thing. WooHoo! We have a 60% chance of more rain today with a few thunderstorms as well. Bring it!

      The coffee is good this morning and I am thinking about scrambled eggs with cheese. Yummy! I am going to make that happen for sure.

       Elise is hosting a marathon bridge game here this afternoon and I am ready for the bidders and shufflers this time. I hope that it does not rain while they are here.

       If you are in need of a good used car stop by at 1:00pm this afternoon. I will give you a good deal on some late model cars. I will have plenty of chips and salsa for you and a cervesa or two that is ice cold. If you purchase a car today, I will give you another one for a penny. Yes, you heard me right the second car will only cost you a penny. So come on over before this great deal ends. I have many second car choices and they are made by Mattel and Matchbox. See you here this afternoon. Bidders and Shufflers I am back. Did you miss me?

     Elise and I are going to "The Shelter" for a cocktail or two before we go to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see a live play. After that we are going to "Applebee's " for a late dinner. We usually go to "Colors" for cocktails but it has closed. A sad day in the Old Pueblo for sure.

     Bobby is competing in a tennis tournament this evening and we wish him the best. He will meet up with us at Applebee's this evening. We will miss him at the "Live Theater Workshop" tonight.

     Oh No! It is starting to cloud up again. I know that the  bidders and shufflers have something to do with this. Somebody is washing their car, that's it. That's cool I am still here with my chips and salsa. They don't have any idea who they are messing with, smile!

     Well, I had better get to it. Have a good TGIF! and be careful out there.
Later.........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day. Prayers have been said this morning for my sister Jet and Red.

Loraine, did you make a dash in the rain late last night?

Jane and John, how are you? Jane will you be joining me in my flip flop run in the rain today?

Monna, how are you doing?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Olivia, have a good day.

Rosie, stay safe.

Ross and Denise,what are you up to?

Shoo and Stu,see you on Sunday.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...