Monday, August 13, 2012

Back Home!

Back At Home Finally!

Well, I stopped by my office to turn in some paperwork and I got stuck there. I missed two in-service classes while we were in France. So I had to stay and make them up and take the exams.

I have another one to make during the last week of the month as well. Man, I have to tell you it is so hot outside. A cold beer will not cut it at all, smile.

Well, I had better get Chris settled and take in out in the heat for a few minutes. Bobby and family will be by at around 3:00pm to play some ping pong in the heat. Chris and I will watch from inside for sure. Patrick and his family will be heading back to Denton, Texas this evening.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Loraine, glad that you liked the pics.

Jet, we had a very nice time at Pinnacle Peak. The food was excellent.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...