Friday, August 17, 2012

Afternoon! Clouds Are Rolling In.

Afternoon! 

    Well, I have my chips and salsa at the ready. Chris and I are keeping an eye on the clouds as they roll in. A few of the bidders and shufflers are here already.

     There is a bit of a breeze blowing. We have received two storm warnings and a flash flood warning as well. The car sell will begin in about 25 minutes from now. As soon as the bridge game starts I will strike with a vengeance, bid on that you shufflers.

      I have cold beer on ice, and I will be gathering up keys for my prospects to take a test drive. Oh yeah, the sun is making a appearance. WooHoo! I will let you know how things turn out later.
Ciao!.........Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...