Thursday, August 9, 2012

Hello!!

Hello!! I am back.

I just finished with the yard work and now I am enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee with a slice of Apple Annie's Apple Pie. Hmm, it's good!

Elise is reading the newspaper, Angelica is caring for Chris so that give me a little time to post to our blog, so here you go.

29 Jul 12

I was up and about at 8:45am. Elise was stayed in bed until 10:15am our trip to Nice must to have knocked her out and that is so very hard to do, smile!

It rained several times last night and it cooled things down the way like it. It was delightful.Our room has shutters but we have to keep them closed so the wild white boars don't come into the house. Yes, I said boars. Odette informed us of the fact and if one got into the house you would have a hard time getting it out again. Can you say boar stew, smile! The house does not have screens like we have here. Most of the homes don't have screens.

We had coffee (espresso) and then at 11:30am Odette came downstairs (not looking well) and with Elise's help prepared lunch. We had pizza and a cauliflower casserole. The pizza was good but I was not to thrilled with the cauliflower casserole but I gave it a go, smile.

Odette's daughter Olivia left after lunch to spend the rest of the day with her boyfriend Frank. She will return sometime tomorrow.We played Wizard, watched the Olympics and we worked on a crossword puzzle. 

Later in the afternoon Elise took a nap while I finished up washing a bunch of our clothes. We rested and read and slept away the rest of the day. Odette got up at 8:00pm to prepare some dinner. Elise help her get things going.

We had chicken livers that Olivia had cooked before she left. We had them over lettuce with oil and vinegar. We also had bread and cheese, and of course plenty of red,smile!

We watched the Olympics until until about 9:30pm. Odette was tired so she called it a night halfway through dinner. She was not feeling well at all. She was nauseated, and her whole body aches. She told Elise that last year she endured 10m months of this pain and two months of feeling good. Now she is starting the process over again. 

Elise and I called it a night and we hit the sheets. Another good day in France.

Here is some of Odettes artwork.







Olivia and Frank.
Talk about your eye candy! Olivia is very easy on the eyes, let me tell you, smile, and I was all of the time.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...