Thursday, August 16, 2012

Good Night!!

Good Night!!

The day has come to a close and it has been a good one. Rosie did not work today so Angelica took her place this afternoon.

Elise and I went to the movies but we did not see "Men In Black 3D". Instead we saw "People Like Us" it was very good.

Elise prepared a great dinner this evening. We had tamales, lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, hot salsa, refried beans and cheese crisps. We got it all down with some ice cold beer.

We did not get a drop of rain today at all. Bummer! Elise has hit the sheets to read a book. I am watching TV and I will follow suit after I check on Chris after Angelica leaves.

We hope that your day was a good one? Have a great evening and a better tomorrow.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, she almost caught me on that scooter. Whew!

Jane and John, have a good night.

Bobby, good to see you this evening. Get some rest! Have a great tennis tournament.




No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...