Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning! 

Mood: Loopy

Music listening to: I Work Hard For you by Wham!

     It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning so she will not be getting up to soon this morning. Any plans for today?

      I just got off of the treadmill and man I am dragging and drenched with sweat, but I feel energized big time. It is 80 degrees right now in the Old Pueblo and we are going to reach 106 degrees today with a 40% chance of rain. We will see, won't we? Smile.

      The coffee is excellent this morning and I think I will have a glass of instant breakfast this morning and a gallon of water to replace what I lost on the treadmill. Tomorrow morning I will hit the Bow Flex.

      We are going out for Mexican food this evening with Bobby and Nicolette. It should be fun and I will be ordering up a margarita or two. Ole' Rosie will be here this afternoon to care for Chris.

       Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and stay safe. I will post more about our France trip later today.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, see you in the rain later today.

Jane and John, what is up?

Bobby and Nicolette,see you this evening.

Herman, how are things in St. Louis?

Shoo and Stu,have a good one.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm looking forward to the lightning lighting up my life!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...