Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tricky Tuesday!!

Good Morning

Mood: Concerned

Music listening to: I Could Fall In Love With You

      Tricky Tuesday! How goes it? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave completely this more so she will be up and about very soon heading for the gym. Any plans for today?

       The coffee is good and I am thinking about a bowl of oats to top it off. We are still cooking here in Tucson, with no relief insight and no rain as well. I am still waiting to run around in the rain with Jane and Loraine, smile!

        I have nothing planned for today at all and that is a good thing because I want to stay inside as much as possible. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris.

        Well, had better get to it. The pics posted are of Bobby and Patrick playing ping pong in the heat yesterday. Mackenzie is the ball return girl and Elise and Chris and the fur babies are watching the game and watching the beads of sweat hit the ground. Smile!

       Have a great day and be careful while you are out and about. 
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet hop to it sisters.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, my flip flops are at the ready.

Rosie, how are you?

Erika, good to hear from you.

Ross and Denise, what is new around your way?

JT, what is new in Tempe, ASU, and Honeywell?

Sara, how are you doing?

Dena, tell Lupe thanks for the tamales.




Are you kidding me! Let us out now!

This is totally boring. Just wait until we get out!


Elise and Chris watching to matches.



3 comments:

bobby said...

I obviously didn't want my son to suffer any kind of bitter disappointment while he was here so naturally I had to go easy on him...it was, after all, vacation!!!
Who am i kidding...the guys got game....:)

Jessie and Elise said...

We knew that Bobby. He is good though.
Jessie and Elise

Loraine said...

Cute fur babies!!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...