Saturday, August 18, 2012

It's The Weekend!

Caddie Suv, nice eh?
Good Morning!  

Mood: Hopeful

Music listening to: Because I Love You by Stevie B

     It's the Weekend! What's new? I started the day off at 4:55am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so that means she will up soon and heading for the gym. Any plans for today?

      The coffee is good and hot this morning and it is a nice 73 degrees here in Tucson. We are supposed to get some rain today, but it may fizzle out like it did yesterday. John will be here shortly to care for Chris and Rosie will be here this evening.

       We have nothing planned for today, can you believe that? I guess we both need to chill a bit, eh? Above is the pic of the Caddie SUV that I had sold yesterday,until that gun carrying,scooter riding, bridge player spoiled it. She has me on my guard and on the lookout for her every time I go out now. Oh yeah,she's good!

      Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and a good weekend. Oh yeah, the play last night was outstanding and our dinner at Applebee's with Bobby was a lot of fun. The cocktails at the "Shelter" were very good and it was packed inside.
Later......Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, see you tomorrow.

Loraine, I should have listened to you about the scooter lady, huh?

Jane and John, take it slow and easy.

Liz, so good to hear from you. Have a great day.




1 comment:

Loraine said...

Listen, old ladies see a good thing and they go after it. I plan to be an old lady myself someday, so watch out!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...