Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thirsty Thursday!

Bridge in Vermont Elise

Jessie
Good Morning!

Mood: Cheerful

Music listening to: How Will I Know by Whitney Houston

     It's a Thirsty Thursday! What is up with you? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and out soon. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is good and I am thinking about a slice of toast or two. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have to get a little yard work out of the way this morning before it gets too hot.

      Elise and I are going to the movies this afternoon. Rosie will be here to care for Chris. We are looking forward to Bobby's son and family visiting the Old Pueblo tomorrow. They will be here for a few days and we hope to show them a good time here in the desert.

     I will post more info about our trip to Nice,France later today. I had a good workout this morning on the Bow Flex and I can feel it, smile! Have a great day and stay safe, happy and healthy.
Later........Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet have a great day.

Loraine, did you run out in the rain yesterday in the buff? Jane and I were at the ready,smile.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, stay safe.

Rosie,have a good one.

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Liz, what is new?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

No rain - no buff dancing. Darn!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...