Friday, August 3, 2012

Afternoon!

Leo's Bar

Leo's seating

 Another Margarita please!
Afternoon!   


     How is your day going so far? Things are good here, still getting back into the swing of things.


       Elise is overseeing the marathon bridge game at the present time. I am sure that the bidders are concerned about why I am not selling their cars this afternoon. Smile!


       I forgot to include in this mornings posting about our  dinner out with the crew. We met up with Lois, Lee, and Toni for Mexican food at Leo's. The food was good and the and the margarita's hit the spot, yes they did.


       Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary and  guess I will have to be extra good, eh? Smile! I surprised Elise with some roses today. It took her by surprise. I have scored some major points, yes I have.


        Well, I had better get back to Chris. Hope things are going well?


Later.........Jessie


Odette, did you get the emails that we sent?


Jane, I missed you too!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...