Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Good Night!

Good Night! 

Well, Chris is out like a light. Elise has returned from her  book club meeting. She brought back some tortellini with meat sauce and it is delicious. 

I had two glasses of red along with it. A very nice Cab, indeed. I only ate half of it due to I have a good workout on the treadmill early tomorrow morning. I will finish the rest of it tomorrow without a doubt.

Elise has hit the sheets already. I still think that she is not quite back in her stride yet. Jet- lag is a killer let me tell you.

Well, I hope that you had a good day. Tomorrow is Hump Day so get plenty of sleep and get ready for it.
Cheers......Jessie und Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Jane and John, sleep well.

Loraine, do I hear snoring?

Bobby see you tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...