Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday!

Good Morning!  

Mood: Cha Ching!

Music listening to: Running Lizards

    It's Sunday. I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is guiding ships into port, smile! She will be up shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

    We are going to meet up with Paula and Marty this morning at "Cafe Ala Cart" it is in the downtown area near the Tucson Arts Museum. We have never been there before but the menu looks very good. We will give a review when we return.

     We had a very nice evening at the DDC with Bobby and his soon Patrick. We hit the bar first to get a drink to get things in prospective, smile! Bobby played the slot Lady Bug and he did pretty good on it. Patrick did not fair as well. 

      Elise and I had a good night. We made $182.00 and that was great. We enjoyed a good dinner at the buffet, you cannot beat it anywhere price wise. There is so much food and you can go back as many times as you like. We used our perks to pay for our dinner. What a deal!

      We are going to have dinner this evening with Bobby, Patrick and his family. We are going to a Tucson standard. We are going to Pinnacle Peak. Can you say Cowboy Steak? I will for sure and they have the best beans in Tucson. I am sure that Patrick and his family will enjoy it. I hope to take a few pics while we are there.

       Well, I had better go and check on Chris. I will post the final installment about our trip to France later today. Have a good day and stay safe.

Cheers......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, I don't think that the rain likes me either, smile.

Jane and John, have a good day.

Bobby, see you this evening.

Flo and John, have a good Sunday.

Shoo and Stu, get busy.

Paula and Marty, see you this morning.

Olivia, thank you for the snail mail. It is good to get some old fashion mail now and again, eh?

Mary and Bob, how are you doing?

Monna, how are you?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...