Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hump Day!!

WOOHOO!

Bobby checking out the menu.

Our Melting Pot.

Table settings

Watermelon wine cooler.

Dirty Martini with jalapeno stuffed olives.

Shrimp,chicken,teriyaki beef, and filet of beef.

Pot full of veggies and potatoes cooking.

Flaming dessert.

Elise checking out the menu.
Good Morning! 

Mood: Still Cautious

Music listening to: More Bounce To The Ounce

     Hump Day is here! What's sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but I bet that she will not be getting up early this morning. Any plans for today?

     The coffee is very good this morning and I am looking at a second cup already. I am caring for Chris until Rosie arrives at 1:00pm today.

      The reason Elise will not be getting up early this morning is due to our evening at "The Melting Pot". We had a great evening there last night with Bobby. We ate like piglets!

      If you have never tried "The Melting Pot" you are missing out on a treat, let me tell you. It  is a fondue restaurant and it is fantastic. The service and and the detail given to it's patrons are the best.

      Bobby got a box of chocolate covered strawberries as a gift for his birthday, and I won the drawing. I got a DVD titled "The Lucky One" it is one of the movies that we wanted to see but missed it when it was in the theaters. I have posted a few pics of our visit. They were taken with my cell phone so the quality is not the best.

     We don't have any plans for today as of yet but that can change quickly. Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Hump Day and enjoy.
Cheers..........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.


Bobby, thank you for a wonderful evening of fondue.

Loraine, are you snoring?

Jane and John, how are you?

Olivia, what is new in the GA?

Olivia, how are things in Nice?

Shoo and Stu, have a good one.

Liz, how are you?

Rosie, stay safe.

JT, how are things in Tempe?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Your sweetie says the she had to be rolled out last night, the food was so good!

Thanks for the video - always good to see a good man!

Jessie said...

Loraine,
It was that good. Elise rolled out of bed this morning at 8:00am. My day was half done, smile. Thank you for the very head swelling comment.
Jessie

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...