Sunday, June 16, 2019

Howdy!

Howdy!



MURAL NEAR DOWNTOWN TUCSON!

IF YOU HAVE SEEN MY OTHER SIDE YOU KNOW THAT IT IS NOT PRETTY.


How are you doing? We are good here and we are burning up already.

We enjoyed a very nice breakfast the "Egg Connection". I decided to try something different for breakfast being that it is Father's Day. So I ordered a huge hot dog smothered in chili and cheese. I also had an order of fries. It was good and I had to get a take-away box because it was no way I could eat it all. Very filling let me tell you. Yummy!

Elise is caring for Chris right now and I am going to restock items for next week. I will also do some yard work behind Chris's house and the back patio. Man it is hot already.

My shorty and I made up our packing list for Butte, Montana. It is going to be cold and rainy while we are there. Still looking forward to the trip through.

Well, I had better get to it post haste. Enjoy your day. Especially us Dad's.
Later...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Sì, è l'estate a Tucson! Fai una birra o due questo pomeriggio.

Jessie said...

Buona idea amore mio.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...