Friday, June 28, 2019

Howdy!

Howdy!




GET A ROOM!


What is going on around your way? All is good here so far on this TGIF day.

I have completed all of my To Do List tasks and Alexa is playing some "Smooth Jazz" for me. I am finger-popping and shaking my groove thang. You know how we do!

Now I am going to relax, rest and get ready for this evening's activities. Our daughter Tangye is going to join us for Happy Hour at "La Parrilla Suiza". WooHoo, it may get (buck wild) up in there for sure after the margaritas start to flow.

Hope that you are doing OK so far today?

Later.....Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie (Mago) said...

Bambino forse si puo provare il mantello stegoni al prossimo "Wizard" fest. O posso lasciarti provare domani dopo che saro io il vincitore

Loraine said...

Non c'è "la prossima volta" a riguardo! La notte è domani Goditi stasera perché domani piangi.

Mago said...

Lo che piango si sono in questo momento da ridere cosi duramente. Aspetta un attiimo, devo scendere dal pavimento. Non riesco a fermarmi.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...