Monday, June 3, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will coming out soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is a nice Vanilla blend and  I will have a second cup later this morning. Another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. We are supposed to hit 100 degrees today. It that happens it will be like that for awhile. Whew!

  My playmate and I went to the "Loft" to see the movie "White Crow". It was very good. Sweet Pea it has a spot that you will enjoy without a doubt. If you get my drift?

 It is going to be a very busy day today. Alexa, just told me. First off I will be taking Chris to a routine doctors appointment that is early (10:30am). Sister Jayne is going along for this visit. Afterword's I will take Jayne to run a few important errands after Chris's massage therapist arrives.

  Well, I had better get my (mojo) in gear. Have a good Lunedi and enjoy the day even though it is a Monday.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come Va?

Loraine said...

Hai avuto una giornata intensa, sì? Anche a me.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...