Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!





How are you doing? I have been way better let me tell you, but I am holding my own. Smile!

I have been popping pain pills off and on for the last two days and I know that I am stressed out. Not to worry I will work the stress cause out for sure.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade blueberry pancakes, eggs, sausages and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched Family Feud and Quincy on DVD. Chris watched with us.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her Mac. I hope that tomorrow will be a better day for me. Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte! Jessie

Jeanne, good chatting with you today!

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...