Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



SISTER JET


Are you good? All is well here in central Tucson, but it is a hot one already. Whew!

I got all of my To Do List tasks taken care of and Alexa is playing some ''Smooth Jazz" for me now. I am getting my groove on and my (mojo) is working. Ya, Mon'.

I just helped Sister Jayne set up her new smart TV. Let me tell you it almost outsmarted me but I was the victor like I am going to be tonight at "Mahjong".  My girlfriend Shoo Shoo is rolling it on very thick about who the victor is going to. So I will bring my boots just it gets too deep. Smile!

Following suit is my (fidanzata). She is giving me grief and taunting me oh so much today. I will not let her get into  my head at all. I am a professional "Wizard" player with tremendous skills and tactics. I am a (ninja) Wizard if you will. So bring it (fidanzata) you know what's up! Capo Jim cannot save you this weekend! No doubt!

Here are a few more pics from Butte, Montana. Enjoy!
I will chat at you later....Jessie

TWO BROWN TROUT

MIO MOGLIE AND SHEILA AT THE BAR

WHERE IS THAT BARTENDER?

DAVE GETTING HIS FLIRT ON!

DAVE STRIKING A POSE

HUCKLEBERRY DAIQUIRI

ME AND THE PUGS. DIEGO WANTS UP THERE TOO!

OUR HOST AND I MUGGING!

DIEGO GIVES UP!


SEASONED AND READY FOR THE GRILL!

GRILL TIME

CHEF DAVE AT WORK

LOOKING GOOD!


 A CANDID SHOT!

SEASONED WITH SPICES AND BUTTER

SUEZ CHEF AT WORK


SMELLING GOOD

DONE TO PERFECTION

CHEF DAVE DISHING OUT HIS TROUT MEAL

GREAT LIVE PLAY!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Hai la ragazza guista. Faro un backup del mio discorso con abilita pazzesche. Sai cosa sto dicendo? La prova e nel budino, eh? Un po' di budino sarebbe un bel dessert!

Loraine said...

Nessun budino ti salverà! Preparati a gemere e lamentarti.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...