Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




Hey, what is up with you? It has been a very busy morning for me and my playmate today. 

Finally things are starting to ease up a bit.  I got all of my To Do List tasks completed and Alexa is very happy. She is playing some "Smooth Jazz" for me right now.

Chris is complaining about something right now. It is getting close to his IV supplement drip. Hopefully that is it or maybe he is upset because he is in the computer room with me and he wants to watch TV. Smile!

My shorty will be going to here book club meeting this evening and she will bring some dinner back for me. They are meeting at "El Corral". I placed and order for a half rack of ribs with the works. Yummy!

Here are a few pictures from Butte, Montana. Enjoy! 


VIEWS OF SHEILA AND DAVES HOME IN BUTTE, MONTANA







Chat at you later...Jessie

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh, ragazza dubito davvero che sia perche sei tu che tremerai nelle scarpe. Ricordate che l'ho visto fare piu volte.

Loraine said...

Grazie per le foto dei bellissimi cieli blu. Ma non hai intenzione di indossare il mantello!

countrygranny47 said...

NICE,,, VERY NICE PICTURES OF THE HOUSE. BEAUTIFUL..

Jessie said...

Hello Country Granny,

Yes I agree it is a very nice home.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...