Monday, June 10, 2019

Buons Notte!~

Buona Notte!




Did your day end well? It has been a good day up until it decided to rain. Yes, It rained here.

Am I pissed? Why yes I am. The "Green Lady" got washed inside and out this afternoon. All of that time spent on her and she had a huge smile on her face and now she is not happy. I was planning on giving her a good interior detail tomorrow morning and now she may not let me do it. I was going vacuum the seats and treat the leather on the seats and the doors. I will give her a wipe down tomorrow to make her look good again.

My playmate prepared corn on the cob for dinner with sliced tomatoes from our garden, cottage cheese, and baby carrots. It was all good.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office on her Mac. We both have the TV on  so we can keep track of the NBA finals. It is a very good game I must say.

We hope that your evening is going to be a restful one so you can get a good night's sleep. I will holla at you tomorrow.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise.

Shirlene so glad that you got the photos of my brother Dr. Herman with the towels.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...