Sunday, June 9, 2019

Come VA?

Come Va?


PHOTO FROM MY LONGTIME FRAU ERIKA. SHE AND HER FAMILY ARE VISITING ISRAEL!


Is your Domenica going as you planned? It is a very nice but hot day here in central Tucson.

We just got back from having a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". Not to many people there but we are sure it will pick up soon.

My playmate is out vacuuming her Prius right now. She will be over the care for Chris post haste. I am about to feed the fur-babies before I get Chris's supplies all set up for next week. I also need to replace his gastric tube today as well.

Enjoy the day and I will have a chin-wag at you later.
Ciao..Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...