Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Relaxed! Rummied!

Music listening to: Why Am Easy by Lionel Richie!

  Buon Hump Giorno! Come Va? I started the day of at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about so she will be up soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it's a Kenya Peaberry blend. A second cup will be had during my (me) time out on the front porch. I will be reflecting, people and lizard watching. It nice out right now but it is going to heat up for sure. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and I have asked her to play some (Boney) for me today. When I hear Boney it puts me in a zone of rest and relaxation along with a little finger popping and shaking my groove thang. You know how we do!

  In yesterday's post I mentioned that it was a very rough day for me. Hopefully today will be a damn sight better. While I was caring for Chris last night my playmate detailed the Green Lady inside and out. I looked at the "Signora Verde" this morning when I went out for the newspaper and she has a huge smile on her nameplate. I swore she winked at me. Thank you Elise for tending to her.

  My shorty and I may hit up a movie this evening if time permits. Well, I had better get to stepping and get this day rolling. Have a good one and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Jeanne, have a great day.

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

JT, is it hot in Phoenix?

Liz, how are you doing?

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

I am missing my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...