Monday, June 24, 2019

Boun Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!





How are you doing? It is heating up big time here in the valley of Tucson.

I just got back from taking care of all of my tasks except for one. I will get that done when the massage therapist  arrives to give Chris his massage.

I am still reviewing pics from Butte, Montana. Not to worry I will post about it as soon as I can. I am starting to get a bit hungry, hmm?

Well, I believe that my girlfriend Shoo Shoo and my (fidanzata and Capo Jim) are hiding because they know that a master is at work here in the Old Pueblo. I can understand the need to disappear, smile!

Hope that you are doing OK and keeping cool? I will chat at you later. Chris is resting nicely so he can get his flirt on with Rosemarie.

Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...