Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Hello!

Hello!



AMEN!


How are you? This is Tuesday am I correct? Well, it is another Monday here in central Tucson.

A (SNAFU) because it feels like a Monday for me. My sisters know exactly what I am talking about. Yep, the caregiver for today is a no-show. So being the professional that I am and (soldier) I had to cancel my plans for today and take charge and get (hot)!

The "Green Lady" is crying now because she wanted me to pamper her this morning. I told her that I would make it up to her post haste. I can still see the tears running down her headlights and her nameplate doesn't have a smile right now. Sister Jayne offered to help but she needs the rest and I declined. I got this!

Chris is relaxing and he enjoying the music on his Bose stereo  and so am I. I do need to check on the lamp that is in the cactus garden because it has stopped working. It is solar and may need a new battery.

I am starting to get hungry so I will see what I can grub on shortly. Hope your day is flowing better than mine is?

Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...