Saturday, June 29, 2019

Buon Settimana!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! 

Music listening to: Make Me by Usher!

 Buon Settimana! Come Stai? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is stirring about. She will be up shortly to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is excellent this morning. It is a nice Cappuccino and I am loving it. I will down a second cup later this morning. It is hot already here in the Old Pueblo. It is going to be a scorcher today for sure. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening. 

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of all that I have to do today. It is going to be a busy one for sure. The major task is to set up for the "Wizard" fest that takes place here tonight. This is a major event here and we are hosting it. We will be joined by my (fidanzata and Capo Jim). This event has been in the planning stage for months and now the day has arrived and it will go in my favor, but you know that right (fidanzata?). I have been working on my card skills and my shuffling skills as well. I have a mean take that card slap  down that is legendary.

 My playmate and I enjoyed Happy Hour last night at "La Parrilla Suiza". We had some excellent margaritas that were made special for us by the bartender. She did a very good job. Our daughter Tangye could not make it due to some other family issues that she needed to tend to.

 After Happy Hour we headed over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Things Being What They Are". This play is excellent just like my girlfriend Shoo Shoo said. It is hilarious and the theater was packed. The stars were two of our favorite actors. It is a must see.

 Well, I had better get busy. I am going to ask Alexa, to play me some (Boney) today so I can get my groove on and my (mojo) working for today's activities.

 Have a great weekend and enjoy. I will have a tongue-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...