Saturday, June 29, 2019

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? I hope better than I am right now. Saturday has turned into a true Monday. Yep!

A (SNAFU) has taken place. No caregiver for this morning. He notified me that he could not get into his car due the remote would not open his car. That means that the remote battery is (Kaput). So all of my plans for this morning are shot to (kaka). I hope that this (SNAFU) doesn't affect my "Wizard" play tonight.

I did get the "Wizard" area all set up and ready to go. Here are a few pics of the area that is ready for my (fidanzata and Capo Jim) to be defeated. I was going to install the new Jacuzzi pump and heater this morning but now I have to put it off. My mood is not good at he present time.




FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM!



Hope that you are doing OK? I will have a chat at you later.
Ciao...Jessie


2 comments:

Loraine said...

Mantieni il tuo "grump on". Negherà tutti i piani della procedura guidata. YooHoo!

Jessie said...

Aspetta un attimo sono caduto e non riesco a alzarmi dal ridere cosi tanto.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...