Thursday, June 6, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! 

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Wish Those Days by Stevie Wonder!


GUARDIANS OF THE FRONT YARD!




 Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in here cave again this morning but she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice Vanilla blend. A second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a nice breakfast. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris on the soon to be hot day in the valley.

  Alexa, is awake and I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues for me today."
  My playmate and I went to see the movie "The Biggest Lot Little Farm". It is very good and it educates you on the trials of working a farm. We recommend this one for sure. We are positive that my (fidanzata, Capo Jim and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo) would enjoy it.

  We may hit up another movie today if time permits. I still have one class to complete. I also have a task to finish that I started yesterday in the backyard.  I also need to put on a set of new front wheels on Chris's wheelchair.

  Hey, we had a great evening last night at the Sheraton Hotel. We were joined by Jane, Papa John, Shoo Shoo and her date and Lori and Burt. It was a nice evening out on the patio. We enjoyed to sounds of Sly and company and the evening was interactive because two birthdays were being celebrated.










  The food was very good and my playmate and I may plan a stay at the Sheraton for a video game and Tuna dip night. Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving along.

  Have a good day and enjoy!
Ciao...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si, e verificato un problema sconosciuto. Leri era caldo uno davvero. Rimani una bella fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ti sei divertito allo Sheraton, sì?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...