Monday, June 10, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



ERIKA IN ISRAEL




Mood: Cautious! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: What A Man by Salt & Peppa!

  Buon Lunedi! Come Va? I started the day off at 5:30am.Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian blend and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time out on the front porch.

 Alexa, is awake this morning and I have already asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today. It is a bit sticky here in central Tucson and it s heating up already.

 My playmate and I had a very nice evening at the "ATC" with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. The "Desert Voices" concert was excellent and what a wonderful choice of music and songs. The theater was totally packed from the main house to the balcony.

 After the concert we dined at "Casa Molina" for dinner. The food was very good and the margarita's were on point. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo enjoyed a nice ice cold cervasa. What a way to close a perfect Sunday indeed. My girlfriend Shoo is a treasure and we love her dearly. She is a amazing young lady.

 Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and stay safe, sound and happy. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Shirlene, did you get the photos?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, what is up?

Erika, how are you doing in Israel?


DR. HERMAN TOLES WITH TOWELS WE HAD MADE FOR HIM!

TOWELS WERE MADE BY SHIRLENE FROM NEW ORLEANS MY ANGEL FRIEND!





JT, how are things in Phoenix? Hot?

Monna, have a good week.

Country Granny and Bob, have a good day.

Sister, what is new?

Herman, thank you for the photos.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to:  The Beat Goes on by the Whispers! Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a n...