Saturday, June 15, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


SISTER RE!




Mood: Relaxed! Brownied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Talk To Me by Jodeci!

  Buon Fine Settimana! How are you doing? I stared the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 I got a early start this morning because I had to drop of a couple more items at the roll-off and now I am done. It is going to be another hot one here in the valley.

 The coffee is a good Caramel Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of today tasks and events. To include visiting Dena and Bucky this evening.

 Well, I may have over did things yesterday when I was cleaning the back patio area. I put up new umbrellas, and even set up the two person hammock as well.  I have to tell you that I am going to make good use of the hammock for sure.

 We saw the movie "Late Night" yesterday and it is very good. It is going to be a very busy weekend for me and my shorty. Well, will be discussing what to pack for our trip to Butte, Montana to visit with Sheila and Dave. We will welcome the cool weather there without a doubt.

 Although I have a few muscle aches all is well. I am pleased that my (fidanzata and Capo Jim) are back from vacation. They were truly missed.

 Well, I had better go and check on Chris. We are hoping that the caregiver shows up today. If not it will put a kink into my plans for today. Have a good one and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Welcome home fidanzata and Capo Jim!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Bentornato a casa ti sei perso molto. Spero che tu sia rilassato e ben riposato? Modo di andare Raptors!

Jessie said...

Have a good weekend Country Granny and Bob!

Loraine said...

Il bel tempo a Pinetop è stato fantastico! So che ti godrai le tue prossime vacanze con bel tempo metereologico.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...