Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!




I hope that you get some good sleep tonight so that tomorrow will be a grand day.

My playmate prepared blueberry pancakes, chicken, eggs and sausages for dinner. It was delicious. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her laptop. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his IV supplemental drip.

My suitcase is all packed and ready to go. We are really looking forward to this trip to Butte. Sheila and Dave are all set for our arrival.

I will give you a shout out from the airport in the morning and a update along the way.

Buona Notte!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Per Favore con tutti i mezzi continuare s affinare le tue abilita perche lo sai e so quale sara il risultato. Buona Notte mia cara!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...