Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


WORK IT GIRLS  THANKS COUNTRY GRANNY!



Are you doing OK? It is heating up here in the Old Pueblo. I am going to have to check with my fidanzata to see if we hit 100 today.

I got another class completed and I have one more to go. I picked up the items I needed for the backyard and I will take care of that when we return from the movies.

My shorty picked up some new front tires for Chris's wheelchair that are solid and not air-filled. One of his tires went flat yesterday.

 I do know one thing is that I am starting to get a little hungry about right now. I am trying to hold out until this evening. I went by Popcorn Country while I was out and about and I picked up a bag of caramel corn. Yep, that is what I will grub on for now.

Enjoy the your day. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...