Thursday, June 27, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


THIS TUCSON HAM IS NO COMPARISON TO THE BUTTE, MONTANA HAM


What's up? We just got back from "Gus Balones" and we enjoyed our breakfast as usual. They are going to be closed after this Saturday for a whole month. What are we going to,eh?

Sister Jayne is here caring for Chris and my shorty is in the main house preparing something for me to add to our blog.

We are going to hit up the movies this afternoon to see "Shaft". Yes, he is a bad "Mother" shut your mouth, but I am talking about Shaft. We can dig it!

Hey, my (fidanzata) has lost it today. She is on my case to no end. Which is fine with me because I have devised a totally new secret weapon just for her. It will be available on Saturday evening. It will have a (kick) to it let me tell you. It brings back (college) days. I am not talking about (pantie raids)either! Smile!

Hey, what did you think about last nights debate? We are looking forward to it tonight. 

Continue to enjoy your day and keep moving forward.

Chat at you later.

Flo, (girlfriend) wonderful Ronald McDonald photos. Wow! The will make the blog for sure.

Jeanne, so glad that you enjoyed this mornings blog post. Thank you.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Tesoro, non succedera'. Quindi non pensare nemmeno cosi.

Loraine said...

Le mie mani e il mio cervello lavoreranno così in fretta, non avremo possibilità!

countrygranny47 said...

That ham looks so good.
Hope who ever had that had enjoyed it ,, lol
Makes my mouth water for ham now,,
Hope your having a good day. Its pretty warm here
this afternoon.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...