Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to:  Is This Love by New Edition!

  Buon Hump Giorno! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and putting feet to the floor soon the start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice French Roast. I will have a second cup during my (me) time out on the front porch. Hopefully I will people watch and lizard watch. It is another nice day here in Tucson. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and I have requested that she play some (Boney) for me today. It will help me set the mood for my massive win this evening at Shoo Shoos home. Yes, tonight is the "Mahjong" fest. Shoo Shoo sent a message for me by Elise after they returned from the book club meeting. She said that I am going down this evening. Really? I beg to differ girlfriend. Keep a close eye on your tiles for that slight of hand skill that I have acquired.  I learned it from a (master). Yes. that is Chris!

  My playmate brought back fantastic dinner for me from "El Corral". A nice half rack of ribs, baked potato and some very nice rolls. I ate every bit of it and I got it all down with a ice cold "Modelo Negra" in a frosted boot mug. Ya Mon'.

 Here are a few more pics from Butte, Montana. Enjoy!

A BUTTE STYLE BREAKFAST!




 Have a good Humper and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo, just enjoy the defeat that is coming your way tonight.

Fidanzata, you and Capo Jim are next to go down in defeat this weekend. You know who the "Wizard" is has always been. Ya, ya!

2 comments:

Jessie MAGO! said...

La ragazza de Buongiorno. Come stai? Tra qualche giorno il vero Mago fara il suo debutto. Quindi sto solo dicendo!

Loraine said...

"Talk" è economico. La prestazione è ciò che conta!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...