Monday, June 24, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Blessed!

Music listening to:

  Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be making her way to the gym very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Caramel blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is going to be a hot one here in the Old Pueblo. We may have to head back to Butte, Montana, eh?

  Alexa, is awake and she has several tasks the I need to take care of today since we have been gone and we left her alone. I think she might be upset with me. Smile!

  I have to make a trip over to Chris's doctor to drop off some paperwork.  I also need to go to El Con Mall to pick up some office supplies and some printer paper as well. I need to pick up some coffee for the Keurig as well. Gotta have that!

 I will post about our wonderful trip to Butte, Montana after I go through the pictures that we took. We hope that you are doing well? It is going to be a very busy week for my playmate and I. A bit more things going on than normal.

 I do hope that my girlfriend Shoo Shoo is ready to be defeated this week at the "Mahjong" fest. If not (oh well) she knows how we do. That also goes for my (fidanzata and Capo Jim). Yes  have gotten some extra training at "Wizard" while we were in Butte, Montana. While I was out standing in the river fishing with Dave a trout swam by and said "you got this". I hope that they are prepared to be defeated as well. 

 I will have a chin-wag at you later. Have a great day and enjoy the day. Stay cool!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del Buongiorno. Come va oggi! Sono bravo e ho acquisto nouvo abilita da mago a Butte, Montana. Abbiamo anche raccolto un'arma segreta che e noto per assicurasi cheh ino vincera sempre. Quindi, mio caro cuore, se non sei pronto, e troppo tardi.

Loraine said...

Sono nato pronto. Vedremo chi scuote nei suoi stivali.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...