Sunday, June 2, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




Is your Sunday going well? It is here in the valley of Tucson. 

My playmate and I enjoyed a nice hardy breakfast at the "Egg Connection" with plenty of coffee.

Elise is caring for Chris today. I will be restocking his supplies for next week. I will also be doing a little yard work behind Chris's house as well.

Earlier I took a trip to BevMo to pick up some wines and spirits for my upcoming cocktail party that will take place in late summer or early fall. It is going to be a good one and the talk of the Garden District. Ya,ya!

Well, I had better get busy and get my tasks taken care of because we are going to the movies this evening. Have a great evening and I will chat at you later.

Hey, my nephew Jerome informed us today that he and his wife Keshia are having another baby and it's a boy. We are delighted. WooHoo!

Later...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata, erano deliziosi!

countrygranny47 said...

Congratulations

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...