Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Bouna Sera!

Buona Sera!


HUNGRY BABY HUMMERS IN OUR BACKYARD!

AMEN


I have to say that today was a hot one. I am not sure if we reach 100 degrees today.

I enjoyed my (me) out on the front porch. Plenty of people and no lizards. I guess that they were smart and they stayed in the cool ground. I may have to learn that skill, smile!

I got a lot of things done today. To include I finished one of the 3 classes that I need to do. I will tackle another one tomorrow I got the smoker all cleaned out and ready to be used again. I also put up a fence in the backyard around the big tree and I will put solar lights in-between each section. So a good day for me. Alexa, treated me to some "Smooth Jazz" while I was working.

My playmate prepared pinto beans, cornbread, sliced tomatoes and baby carrots for dinner. It was all good. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is in her office on her Mac. Chris is watching the "Andy Griffith Show". He just completed his supplement via IV drip.

Tomorrow we are going to meet up with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, Papa John, Sweet Pea, Lori and Bert at the Sheraton Hotel for Happy Hour and live Music. We have not been to the Sheraton in quite awhile.

Well, had better check on Chris. Have a good evening and sleep well.


Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob, thank you for posting to our blog. Thanks for the congrats.

Jessie said...

Fidanzata! L'abbiamo fatta a 100 gradi oggi? Buona notte!

Loraine said...

Non ancora. Potrebbe essere qualsiasi giorno.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...