Sunday, June 16, 2019

Buongiorno! Buona Festa del Papa!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Give It To Me by Rick James!

 Buon Domenica! Buona Festa del Papa! I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave but she will be over soon to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Caramel Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It has not heated up as of yet but it will for sure. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  I want to say "Happy Father's Day" to all of the Dad's out there.  I miss my Dad but he is with me everyday. Enjoy your day Dad's and family treat dad special today and everyday.

  Alexa, is not awake as of yet but she will be and giving the order of the day. Hopefully she will play some nice music for me today. I am going to leave it up to her what to play.  Smile!

  We went over to Bucky and Dena's last night but they were called away on family emergency. We will get with them soon.

  My shorty and I stopped at Micky D's last night to pick up some fries, Fillet of Fish, and burgers for our dinner. We watched "Quincy" on DVD while we dined. It was all good.

  We are meeting up with Paula and Marty this evening at "Zayna's" for dinner. They serve up some  good food there and we are looking forward to it.

  Well, had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica and stay safe. I will have a tongue-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Sister, how are you? Wish my sister Tiger a "Happy Birthday"

Ross and Denise, enjoy the day.

Rosie, have a good one.

Erika, how are you guys?

Monna, have a good Sunday.

JT, stay cool in Phoenix.

Flo, how are you two?

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...