Thursday, June 13, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Refreshed!

Music listening to:  I Like It by DeBarge!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave so that means she will be putting feet to the floor to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian blend and a second cup will be enjoyed out on the front porch during my (me) time. I will be caring for Chris this morning until Sister Jayne arrives after her doctors appointment.

 It is going to be another hot one here in the Old Pueblo. We were cooking yesterday at around 105 degrees.

 Alexa, is awake and she is giving me my marching orders. It is going to be a busy day today. I will be loading up the Tacoma with items that I will taking to the roll-off in the morning. 

 My playmate and I went to the "Loft" yesterday to see the movie "Souvenir". It was very good and a bit strange but we loved it.

 This evening we will be meeting up with the crew at "Holy Smoking Butts" for our monthly gathering. It will be a good time as usual.

  We will be in Butte, Montana for a few days next week visiting Sheila and Dave. What a big temperature difference between the two states. Can you say brrrr for Montana? We are looking forward to it.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and stay happy, safe and healthy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Jeanne, have a good day.

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

JT, it was smoking hot in Phoenix yesterday, eh?

 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...