Sunday, June 9, 2019

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!





Mood: Enlightened!

Music listening to: Maria! By Carlos Santana!

 Buon Domemica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over soon to take over. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a Kenya Peabery blend. It was given to me by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. It has fruited notes of blueberry, grapes and orange, smooth finish. Thank you Shoo!

  I will have a second cup this morning at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is awake and I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today when I am completed my tasks.

 We are going to attend the concert at the ATC this afternoon with Shoo Shoo. It will be the "Desert Voices" annual performance that is always great. After the concert my shorty, Shoo and I will have dinner at Casa Molina's on Grant and Columbus. They have some good food there and the margaritas are divine.

 Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Domenica and enjoy the day. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...