Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: No Matter What I Do by Nelli and Kelly!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day of along with Elise at 5:00am. Yes, we popped up like a slice of bread in a toaster to start the day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a nice Vanilla blend and a second cup will be enjoyed out on the front porch during my (me) time. It is still a bit windy here in central Tucson. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is not saying anything. I don't know if that is a good thing or not. I asked her to play some Down Home Blues today and she didn't respond. We shall she what type of bag she is in today. Smile!

 I am going to give the "Green Lady" a rub down today to make her feel better. I am also going to detail her inside today as well. I am sure that will put that smile back on her nameplate. 

 I have to tell you that last nights NBA Final game was exceptional. What a game. We are looking forward to the next game. Go Raptors!

 Well, I had better get this day rolling. Have a good day and enjoy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Shirlene, I am glad that you got the pics of my brother Dr. Herman.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...