Sunday, June 16, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Hey you Dad's out there. How is your day going? Well, mine is going very well.

I want to thank my family and true friends for all of the calls, emails, texts and cards that I have received for this holiday. It is a good feeling to know that you are thought of on daily basis as well. I wish all you Dad's a great day.

I just finished a cranberry and vodka cocktail. My fidanzata suggested that I have a nice cold birra as well. You know what I will do just that.  I have been relaxing on the hammock that you see below in the pic. Now that is living. Now all I have do is get in the jacuzzi but that is not possible today. Smile!




Again thank you everyone. If you could give a shout out for my sister Tiger. Today is her birthday! Thanks!

See Ya...Jessie 

3 comments:

Tiger Lilli said...

Thank you Brother I Luv’z Ya more������

countrygranny47 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIGER,
HOPE YOU HAD A VERY SPECIAL DAY TODAY.

Jessie said...

Love my Sister Tiger

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...