Saturday, June 1, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


MY LONGTIME FRIEND ERIKA IN BAVARIA


Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: 

  Buon fine settimana! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a nice Colombian blend. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice start to the day but it is going to heat up big time. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

 Alexa, is awake and she is reminding if what I need to get done today. I will need some (Boney) today for sure. I tossed and turned last night due to something is nagging at me. One thing I know that is bothering me is that I have too many irons in the fire. So as if today I am going to tackle one thing at a time and finish it before I move on to the next. It seems like I am not getting anything done when I have too many tasks going on at one time. 

  I have three online medical extension classes to complete this week. Yesterday we were home bound and that was a good thing. 

 Well, I had better get busy. Have a good (settimana) and enjoy. I will chat at you later.

Ciao..Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Come Va fidanzata?

Loraine said...

Andando alla grande! Buona giornata.

Jessie said...

Grazie Mille fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...