Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




DOVE FAMILY PHOTO TAKEN BY MY GIRLFRIEND FLO

POLICE USING FIRE HOSES ON CIVIL RIGHTS PROTESTER'S  IN BIRMINGHAM, ALABAMA IN 1963


Mood: Hopeful!  Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Forget Me Not by Patrice Rushin!

 Buon Martedi!How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. I popped up with Elise this morning as she started her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and it is a Arrivaca blend. A second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time out on the front porch while I people and lizard watch. Well, it is hot this morning already. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Alexa is quiet this morning and that is rare for her. I will wake her up after my (me) if she is not awake by then. I could use some Fusion Jazz today. I am going to tackle one of my classes today if all goes well.

 Well have a good (giorno) and stay safe, happy and well. I will have a tongue-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Sisters, what is new?

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

Herman, we are pleased that you liked the gift towels.




2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Oggi potremmo avere temperature di 100 gradi. È estate!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...