Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Rock With You by MJ!

  Buon Hump Giorno! What's Up?  I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is in here cave this morning but she will be on the go shortly. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and it is a nice Colombian blend. A second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time out on the front porch. Hopefully I will see a few lizards going push-ups this morning. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she just told me that I have a busy day today, but that she will play some Boney for me while I go about completing tasks off of my To Do List. I told her (grazie mile).

  I will be making a trip to El Con Mall this morning to pick up a few things for the backyard. My playmate wants to go the movies today at the "Loft". We will be meeting up with my "girlfriend Shoo Shoo and the crew at the Sheraton this evening for Happy Hour and music. 

Speaking of my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. She was treated to a surprise weekend by her son. Have a look.





  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper, right Sweet Pea? I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Herman, did you get the photo taken last night?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Abbiamo intenzione di colpire 100 ogg1? Cosa stai facendo oggi? Sto pensando a te. Buona giornata!

Loraine said...

Mi sto godendo la nostra meravigliosa città di Tucson. Domenica potremmo raggiungere i 102 gradi. Indossa quel cappello mentre lavori all'aperto.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...