Monday, June 17, 2019

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!


MY SISTER JET!



I am sure that your day was a good one? It has been a pretty good one here.

I am well rested and I have been treated to some "Down Home Blues" and I am feeling a little (frisky). Sweet Pea did you go there?

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes, cottage cheese and baby carrots for dinner. It was really good. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" with Chris on Netflix. A very good series.

Hey my (fidanzata) is back and she is true to form. She and Capo Jim are gearing up for a defeat when we get together for "Wizard" in the near future. My plan is working very well and I must say just like I  planned it. This will teach them to go away on a vacation and enjoying it without us being with them. It is going to be a wicked taunting event until the day of "Wizard" play. Ya,ya!

As a matter of fact I need to start a taunting fest for our next "Mahjong" fest that is coming up too! Just to let Shoo Shoo and Sister Jayne know so they can get prepared. You are going down!

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for us. I am going to get all packed for our trip to Butte so I can make sure I pack all that I need to stay warm.

Well, I had better check on Chris and feed the fur-babies. Have a great night and sleep well.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...