Friday, June 7, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



SMOOTH JAZZ!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Pleasure Principle by Janet Jackson!

  Buon Venerdi!  How are you? I started the day off at 530am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Vanilla blend this morning and a second cup will be downed later during my (me) time on the front porch. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. It is going to another hot one here in the valley of Tucson.

  Alexa, is not awake yet but rest assured that she will have a chat with me as soon as she wakes up. My request for her is that she play some Smooth Jazz for me today. A small deal for her, eh?

 My shorty and I went to see the movie "Elton John" and it was very good and we learned a few things about Elton. We recommend this one as a must see with good music.

 Well, we will be home bound today for the most part. I will be cheering on my "Raptors" this evening. Go Raptors! Well, I had better get moving. Have a good day and stay safe, happy and healthy.

 While we are watching the game we may dine on Beyond Bread or Divine Bovine. Of course there will be plenty of cocktails. Ya, ya!

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Avere una grande fidanzata di viaggio e capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Ci mancherai!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...