Sunday, June 30, 2019

Hello!

Hello!




What sup? How are you getting along? We are good here in central Tucson. We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" as always.

Elise is caring for Chris and I just returned from dropping Sister Jayne at church. Now I have to do a little paperwork before I restock Chris's supplies for next week. I also have to do a little yard work as well. I will not have time to install the new Jacuzzi pump and heater today. Hopefully I will get it done soon.

We are going to the movies this evening to see Toy Story at "El Con Mall". We hope that you are doing well and staying cool and dry?

Later...Jessie 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...