Monday, June 17, 2019

Hello!

Hello!






How are you doing so far on this Monday? We are good here and yes it is starting to heat up?

I have all of my tasks taken care of for today and I am listening to some "Down Home Blues" provided by Alexa. I am listening to a song called  "Bang Bang Went the Headboard" Woohoo! Smile!

Chris is getting his groove on with me and he is waiting on Rose Marie to arrive to give him his massage. Lucky Dude!

I enjoyed my (me) time this morning out on the front porch, but no dogs, people or lizards. What is up with that? I did see a hawk fly by and that was cool.

My suitcase is out and my playmate got our light rain ponchos out to take along on our trip to Butte. We are also taking a umbrella along as well.

Hope you are doing well?

Later...Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...