Saturday, June 8, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



GUS BALONE'S BREAKFAST




SHERATON HOTEL


Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Don't Cost A Thing by J Lo!

  Buon fine settimana! How are you doing? I started they day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is once again at the entrance to her cave so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is a nice Arrivaca blend and a second cup will be downed out on the front porch during my (me) time. It is a hot morning here in the valley. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

  Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a couple of tasks to completed off of my To Do List. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me to get me motivated. She said that she would do that for me. WooHoo!

  We may hit up a movie today. Hey how about those Raptors? One more win and they will take it all. Ya, ya! We will be pretty much home bound today. Tomorrow is going to be a busy one. We are going to the ATC to listen to the music of "Desert Voices". We will be joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. After the concert we will have a nice dinner.

 Have a great weekend and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 Herman, did you take the photo yet?

Ross and Denise, how are things in Sydney?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Jeanne, have a good weekend.

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

Monna, have a good weekend.

Olivia, what is up?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...